We follow a thorough investment process comprising a comprehensive qualitative assessment and quantitative valuations based on our in-house methodology and models.
A company will appear attractive to VAM Vietnam if it:
- - is growing its share in a growing market (also known as a "structural winner");
- - has strong and progressive management;
- - is cash generative; and/or
- - has undiscovered valuable assets which are offered at a deep discount to the replacement values.
- Analysts at VAM generally follow these steps of the investment process: