VAM Vietnam is managed by a team of internationally experienced investment professionals with local expertise who have held senior positions at some of leading international financial multinationals such as DBS Asset Management, BankInvest, Franklin Templeton, etc. They have more than 10 years of experience investing in the Vietnam stock market.
Proven track record of VAM Vietnam Separately Managed Accounts, significantly outperforming the benchmark VN-Index and their peers since inception.
A Unique Tool
VAM Company Analysis, Portfolio Management and Trading System (VCAS)
Proprietary and sophisticated in-house system for company analysis, portfolio management and trading (VCAS), which provides a significant edge to our investment and portfolio management over our peers.
Our focus is Vietnam, a robust economy and one of the highest growth globally in the past decade...
- Vietnam seeks emerging market status (Vietnam Investment Review, July 2015)
- Hoạt động của các công ty quản lý quỹ sẽ ngày càng sôi động (Vietnam Securities Review, July 2015)
- Foreigners eye banks, real estate (Vietnam Investment Review, Issue No.1226, April 13, 2015)
- Vietnam kann mehr als Nike-Schuhe (Private banking magazine – Germany, Feb 2015)
- The Vietnam equity market still will be a attractive destination for the foreign investors. (Vietnam securities review, edition 194, Dec 2014)
- Vietnam’s Prospects Brighten (Barron's - The United States of America, 04th Oct 2014)
- Frontiermarkt Vietnam (Bull versus Bear - Netherland, 03 June 2014)
- Ủy ban, lãnh đạo công ty chứng khoán dự báo gì về thị trường? (Đầu tư chứng khoán, 09 May 2014)